Thursday, December 22, 2011

December temps moderating for last part of the month!


It should as the temperature for the first three weeks of the month have been running well above average and the third week was way out there with temperatures averaging 8 degrees higher than normal! That’s been true in southwest Missouri anyways. Now, while I’m no fan of global warming, I’ll still take that over global cooling any day. The fact is it’s a lot cheaper to cool a home than it is to heat one. This year my total electric bill is on tack to be about 30% less than the year before. Savings that I can really use!

With just one more week or so of the month to go, the weather professionals are calling for moderating temperatures which means warmer than normal temperatures and I can certainly live with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment