Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A strange start to the summer of 2016!


Taney County MO - I first noticed thing were a bit askew early in the month of June when my southwestern area of Missouri began racking up an almost unbroken string of 90 plus days beginning on June 9th! As I post this on the 21st, my location is over 5 degrees above average for the month! Wow.

And the heat is not just in the middle southern tier of states! It's also over in the west were currently 19 significant wildfires are raging and it's not even the real start of fire weather there!

All across the entire region, folks with AV are having to really crank it up much to the delight of the local electric coops. Some folks will see electric bills double what they had been historically and, like I said, the heat of summer has just begun! [www.taneyservices.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment