Sunday, May 4, 2014

Looks like the cold of this past winter is over!

As May begins to settle in in earnest, the terrible cold of this last winter will begin to fade from memory. If memory serves me correctly, this was the 13th coldest winter in the last 60 years for my home area down in southwest Missouri! That's a stat I'm in no hurry to repeat, either!

Now, we face a summer, fall where everyone may be curious as to what they will be like. Colder than normal, wet, a scorcher? Who knows, but it will be interesting for any weather watchers out there to see how the backside of a bad winter plays out. Then, at some point, we will all be face with the winter season of 2014-15. I'm guessing it will be one of three deals; warmish, average or cold as hell! Personally, I'm pushing for the warmish scenario. I will have no trouble, at all, with a 70 degree day or two in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment