Thursday, March 27, 2014

As March winds down, so does the cold!

Say bye bye baby!
As we are now closing in on the last few days of March 20143, get ready for some fast paced and changing times as spring kicks herself into full gear!

Before any of us can get a handle on what's going on, we'll start seeing the mercury climb a bit higher with each passing day! For me, living where I do in southwest Missouri, I can expect daytime highs of around 70 degrees with not so bad nights falling to the 40's! That's a weather recipe I can live with, especially considering the cold winter we've all just endured. Did you know, for instance, that March was about 4 degrees below the 30 year average? That his winter ranks up there as one of the coldest in living memory? That people, like myself, who suffer from SAD are about to climb the walls? Well, thankfully, better times are just ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment