Sunday, March 2, 2014

An interesting little winter storm!

All outdoor grilling has been canceled for today!
On March the 2nd, an 'interesting little winter storm' made it to my home located in southwest Missouri. What had been advertized as a potential freezing rain event, turned out to be just about all sleet. I put together a little bit video footage that give some idea of what thing looked like. it's on YouTube and was filmed in High Definition.

According the the National Weather Service, later on during the evening hours, my area can expect up to four inches of blowing and drifting snow that will go quite nicely on top of the sleet making travel somewhat problematic. Track the progress of this storm at www.taneyservices.com!

Hold on, I think I see a batch of snow heading our way right now! Or, golly...could that be more ice? Yep! Another helping of the frozen stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment