Saturday, November 30, 2019

Liberty Utilities, a reall winner!

Forsyth MO. - While I'm not one to complain very often, after experiencing two power outages in 24 hours (both due to small area storms), I find myself getting more and more pissed off.

The outages were both brief, lasting less than a minute, but were sufficient to mess up some electronics I have running all the time. And, I was beginning to wonder if Canadian owned Liberty Utilities were really aware of what century they were in? Certainly not the 21st!

I've seen a trend, over the past year, of this company having a difficult time of servicing it's customers in a consistent manner. And, I was now wondering how well Taney County would fare when a really big storm system hit over the coming winter season?

No comments:

Post a Comment