Sunday, November 29, 2015

It only goes downhill from here!

 December 2015 is fast approaching and that signals that it's a time to buckle on down and prepare for the winter! Think short days, long cold nights and frozen stuff falling from the skies on a regular basis.

Of course, the really bad stuff usually doesn't arrive early on. Generally, things really begin to get dicey right about Christmas Day. That's assuming that they get dicey at all! We've had years when the 21st came and went while experience mild conditions. But then there's always January!

This year finds me living at the bottom of a hill, literally. (In a sense, I've already gone down hill even before the weather got there)! But, that won't be a real problem if I make sure to stay put during any periods of inclement weather. And, if I do happen to venture out onto slick and icy roads, I'll want to make sure to get that adventure on video. You Tube viewers just love horrific accidents, and I can still use much less interesting slide offs and such, for my insurance company's use!

December will sometimes signal its intentions early on. Last year, it was only just cool at the start and got darn near warm by the 13th! That turned out to be a pretty decent month!

No comments:

Post a Comment